ETA January 2019
The Putter Sling Caddy is a way to carry your discs on the Roller or off the Roller
An easy and convenient way to access your putters or go to discs.
Or pull out the sling attach it to your caddy throw it over your shoulder for those short rounds where you only need a few discs, or for your young disc golfer not ready for the big boy cart.
Made from 1000d fabric and heavy duty construction its light weight at only 1 pound!
- Dimensions of the caddy 9″x9″ excluding side pocket
- 3-4 putters or 1 putter 1 mid 2 drivers
- Side pocket with a velcro flap 3″ wide 4″ long 2″ deep
- Front storage pocket with soft liner, adjustable divider and a flap with a magnet hit to keep things in order 6″ wide 7″ long3″ deep
- Side pencil holder 2-3 pencils
- Two D rings for hanging stuff and connecting the straps
- Shoulder strap with clips for a secure hold
- Double zipper opening with velcro hit on the bottom of the caddy
- double split velcro with extra wide velcro hit for a secure hold to the Roller pole
- 1000d in black
- Rainfly sold separate and coming soon… Or use your old putter caddy rainfly
- Expected late November